Watch My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Full Movie

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 is currently available to watch with ads, rent, and buy in your country. Moviegres.com/My-Hero-Academia-Heroes-Rising-2019 makes it easy to find out where you can legally watch your favorite movies & TV shows online. Visit Moviegres.com/My-Hero-Academia-Heroes-Rising-2019 for more information.

Watch My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Full Movie

Class 1-A visits Nabu Island where they finally get to do some real hero work. The place is so peaceful that it's more like a vacation ƒ?? until they're attacked by a villain with an unfathomable Quirk! His power is eerily familiar, and it looks like Shigaraki had a hand in the plan. But with All Might retired and citizens' lives on the line, there's no time for questions. Deku and his friends are the next generation of heroes, and they're the island's only hope.

Genre: Animation, Action, Fantasy, Adventure

Stars: Daiki Yamashita, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Yuka Terasaki, Tomoyo Kurosawa, Y®ki Kaji, Kaito Ishikawa

Crew: Ysuke Kuroda (Screenplay), Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Animation Director), Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Character Designer), Kenji Nagasaki (Director), Y®ki Hayashi (Original Music Composer), Takeshi Morita (Key Animation)

Language: ‘?‘?ªŠ¦?

Studio: BONES, DENTSU, Movic, Nippon Television Network Corporation, Shueisha, Sony Music Entertainment (JP), Toho Company, Ltd., Yomiuri-TV Enterprise

Runtime: 104 minutes

Quality: HD

Released: Dec 20, 2019

IMDb: 2.5

My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Full Movie,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Full Online,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Full,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Streaming,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Download,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 Free,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 in English,My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising 2019 in Hindi

Weergaven: 1

Hierop reageren

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden