Alle discussies die zijn gemarkeerd als 'Acid' (8)

Discussies Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Does acid reflux go away?

Although occasional acid reflux won't kill you, it should still be taken seriously. If left untreated, chronic acid reflux can lead to cond…

Begonnen door sharondaffin74

0 31 Dec 2019

Does acid reflux go away?

Although occasional acid reflux won't kill you, it should still be taken seriously. If left untreated, chronic acid reflux can lead to cond…

0 31 Dec 2019

How long acid reflux lasts?

Ginger naturally soothes the stomach and can help reduce the production of stomach acid. Caffeine-free ginger tea, with a little honey adde…

0 31 Dec 2019

What are the best things to drink when you have acid reflux?

That’s because acid reflux can become a serious, chronic condition called gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. GERD can have several un…

Begonnen door dharani0022

0 7 Mei 2019

How can I stop acid reflux at night?

If you have acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), you may spend mealtimes avoiding certain foods and drinks. These conditi…

Begonnen door dharani0022

0 2 Mei 2019

What foods help heal the esophagus?

Many think that GERD is the same thing as heartburn or acid reflux. However, rather than simply a byproduct of prolonged acid reflux, there…

Begonnen door tanyajack

0 4 Apr 2019

How do I stop acid reflux at night?

Many think that GERD is the same thing as heartburn or acid reflux. However, rather than simply a byproduct of prolonged acid reflux, there…

Begonnen door tanyajack

0 26 Mrt 2019

What should I eat for breakfast with acid reflux?

Do you feel miserable when the waiter asks you, “Would you like something to drink with your meal” and your answer is always – “Just plain…

Begonnen door martinahandy

0 26 Mrt 2019

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden