Discussies van dharani0022 (314)

Begonnen discussies (314) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

What do you do when a stranger approaches you?

Communicate your personal boundaries in a clear, courteous and consistent manner. Then, follow through with them and take measures to ensur…

Begonnen door dharani0022

0 27 Aug 2019

What can I do to save myself?

Betrayal and disloyalty are increasingly common in the modern world. Follow the three-out-of-seven rule. If you have seven secrets, let's s…

0 27 Aug 2019

How can I lose 10 pounds in 7 days?

A low-calorie diet is one that restricts your intake to 1,200 to 1,600 calories per dayfor men, and 1,000 to 1,200 calories per day for wom…

0 27 Aug 2019

Do carnivores eat bugs?

All evolutionists and almost all Cretinists in ancient land believe that animals have died and ate millions of years before autumn. Young w…

0 26 Aug 2019

What foods neutralize stomach acid?

"Indigestion" is sometimes used to describe heartburn, but this term is imprecise and people use it to describe anything from diarrhea to b…

0 26 Aug 2019

Does smoking affect diet?

Nicotine does not damage a person's health - it is the tar and carbon monoxide from the cigarettes that can cause cancer, lung disease and…

0 24 Aug 2019

Is tomato juice good for weight loss?

Many studies have shown that drinking lycopene-rich tomato juice has beneficial effects on your health — specifically by reducing inflammat…

0 24 Aug 2019

15 Minute Flat Stomach Workout. Standing Abs to Reduce Belly Fat

You will need a game plan and I think that this is it. This is because when you have this, you will not have to worry anymore about the thi…

0 23 Aug 2019

The Most Effective Ways to Reduce Your Belly Fat & Hip Size

This is an online program that is all about how you can lose fat and gain muscle while making sure that the body has been nourished in the…

0 23 Aug 2019

How can I lower my cholesterol and blood pressure?

In fact, a whole egg contains all the nutrients needed to turn a single cell into an entire chicken. However, eggs have gotten a bad reputa…

0 22 Aug 2019

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden