Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Meanwhile two other whalers

Meanwhile, two other whalers had decided to ignite an explosives barge that was moored to the beach [which] contained 65 tonnes of black po…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 14 Mrt 2022

I was constantly growing

“I was constantly growing as a person and always held the principles of independence optimism, gratitude and kindness,” she adds. “Although…

0 14 Mrt 2022

There was a lot of violence

“There was a lot of violence,” he says. “But growing up with so much adversity and trauma going on around me, I was often struck by the ext…

0 14 Mrt 2022

Almost as soon as the doors

Almost as soon as the doors had closed, Bruce regretted not having gone with his gut feeling. After his return to the US, he received a let…

0 14 Mrt 2022

Such effects shouldnt

Such effects shouldn’t discourage us from meditating, stresses Hafenbrack, but may change when and how we choose to do it. “While some have…

0 14 Mrt 2022

Uchida predicts that in Japan

Uchida predicts that in Japan, the trend towards unusual names will ultimately hit a ceiling. After all, there’s a limit to the number of k…

0 12 Mrt 2022

We have to adapt it

"We have to adapt it to the already in-place structure of societies," she says. Projects have to suit existing electricity networks, recycl…

0 12 Mrt 2022

This clean energy came from

This clean energy came from the almost ever-present wind that blows doggedly over Rathlin and on towards Ireland and Great Britain. But as…

0 12 Mrt 2022

Local people know better

Local people know better than anyone the best places to plant, says Pérez Morales. And they know that without their help, in an increasingl…

0 12 Mrt 2022

A lot would be lost for

"A lot would be lost for the ecosystem if the oaks weren't there, mainly the shade. We wouldn't enjoy such a beautiful landscape," says Jua…

0 12 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden