Dedicated to my ex (2019)

11/01/2019 (MX) DramaComedy 1h 34m
Play Trailer

Dedicated to my ex 2019 is currently available to stream, watch for free, rent, and buy in your country. This website makes it easy to find out where you can legally watch your favorite movies & TV shows online. Visit moviegres.com for more information.

»»»Watch Dedicated to my ex 2019 Full Movie HD«««

Overview

The film tells the story of Ariel, a 21-year-old who decides to form a rock band to compete for a prize of ten thousand dollars in a musical band contest, this as a last option when trying to get money to save their relationship and reunite with his ex-girlfriend, which breaks due to the trip she must make to Finland for an internship. Ariel with her friend Ortega, decides to make a casting to find the other members of the band, although they do not know nothing about music, thus forming a band with members that have diverse and opposite personalities.

1. Jorge Ulloa

Director, Screenplay

2. Diego Ulloa

Screenplay

3. Julio Pa?ñi

Screenplay

4. Nataly Valencia

Screenplay

Tag: Dedicated to my ex 2019 Full Movie,Dedicated to my ex 2019 Full Online,Dedicated to my ex 2019 Full,Dedicated to my ex 2019 Streaming,Dedicated to my ex 2019 Download,Dedicated to my ex 2019 Free,Dedicated to my ex 2019 in English,Dedicated to my ex 2019 in Hindi

Weergaven: 1

Hierop reageren

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden