Follow the steps below and create a user account as it is an essential part of the process.
1. Open your web browser of choice.
2. At that point in your URL box enter Taking After Connect: webroot.com/safe .
3. After that, select "Create an account".
4. You can select "Sign in" if you already have an account.
5. Creating a user account is very easy. All you need to do is enter the details like username, email and set up a password of your choice.
6. Now it will query for your keyword again, so re-enter your secret word in the box provided.
7. Once you've entered all the login points you're interested in, tap "List Now".
8. Now when you click on the link, a message will appear on your screen.
9. At that time tap "Confirm" to demonstrate to Webroot that you are the only true user.