Discussies van pumpui momo (467)

Begonnen discussies (467) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Many times Ive seen

“Many times, I've seen that play a part in depression,” says Abrams. A normalised ‘script’ for successful life can even force those who are…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 11 uur geleden

The research also provides

The research also provides a sense of the motivations behind moving in together. The data indicated that people born in the 1970s mostly tr…

0 11 uur geleden

The idea of time-wasting

The idea of time-wasting is one that comes up a lot among daters embracing low-stakes first dates. During lockdowns, people had space to th…

0 11 uur geleden

The idea of taking time

The idea of taking time apart during a period of transition certainly resonates with Marc and his wife Sam, who took a relationship gap whe…

0 13 uur geleden

Beberoyale had been

Beberoyale had been in the process of coming out as non-binary, “playing with wearing a packer or a binder, not wearing makeup”, they say.…

0 13 uur geleden

But the bland muri gets

But the bland muri gets the signature Bangladeshi fireworks – the "jhal" in jhal muri – from a smorgasbord of explosively hot and sour ingr…

0 gisteren

Litti chokha have been my

Litti chokha have been my own favourite street snack for a long time, and I have always found the best versions at Nimtala Ghat Street in N…

0 gisteren

Needless to say this joke

Needless to say, this joke wouldn't pack out comedy clubs today. However, it is striking that the earliest recorded joke is about toilet hu…

0 gisteren

As well as scales measuring

As well as scales measuring personality, well-being, and empathy, kindness was assessed by asking people how often they carry out a long li…

0 gisteren

Then along came a fungi

Then along came a fungi obsession, where I would walk for hours to find a specific mushroom. My sensory idiosyncrasies went haywire. The dr…

0 gisteren

RSS

© 2022   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden