Discussies van Patrivk (98)

Discussies waarop is gereageerd (56) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

"I believe the Night Force scope to be one of the very best. I say this due to the li…"

Patrivk heeft 25 Sept 2022 gereageerd op What is the best scope with night vision for a rifle?

2 25 Sept 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

" I used to purchase some wonderful necklaces-pendants from https://pierrejewellery.j…"

Patrivk heeft 22 Aug 2022 gereageerd op Where can I buy diamond engagement rings online in Japan?

3 15 Okt 2022
Antwoord van AlexCr

"I feel your concern here because no one likes to spend a big amount on not trustwort…"

Patrivk heeft 8 Aug 2022 gereageerd op Where can we find diamond engagement rings online for couples in NJ?

2 8 Aug 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"Personally I would avoid buying online at all. Your local independent jeweler of goo…"

Patrivk heeft 8 Aug 2022 gereageerd op Which is the best place to buy diamond rings online in the UK?

2 8 Aug 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"Disclaimer : I work for Caratlane. There are two parts to buying a diamond ring. The…"

Patrivk heeft 8 Aug 2022 gereageerd op Where are the best places to buy diamond rings online?

2 8 Aug 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"If your job is related to technology, I would highly recommend the Quiet Hacker News…"

Patrivk heeft 18 Jul 2022 gereageerd op What blogs do you read on a regular basis?

2 18 Jul 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"Have you heard «women are from Venus and Men from Mars»? It is the title of a succes…"

Patrivk heeft 14 Jul 2022 gereageerd op Do men and women speak differently? If so, why and how?

2 18 Jul 2022
Antwoord van Matewcrew

"So sad. It is quite unlikely that they will help you. The second way is to apply to…"

Patrivk heeft 26 Jun 2022 gereageerd op How do I recover money I lost to a scam broker?

1 26 Jun 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"Last year I was on the same boots a couple of months ago and had to deal with detail…"

Patrivk heeft 26 Jun 2022 gereageerd op I have been scammed by Ortegazak. Is there any fintech company that can help recover my funds?

1 26 Jun 2022
Antwoord van Patrivk

"We appreciate this cute LoLo's Seafood Shack https://allsetnow.com/restaurant/lolos-…"

Patrivk heeft 20 Jun 2022 gereageerd op Where is the best restaurant in New York City?

2 20 Jun 2022
Antwoord van Matewcrew

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden