Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Experts say increased exposure

Experts say increased exposure to work can have downsides both for children’s development as well as how they perceive the role of a job in…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 22 Mrt 2022

Study author Yuji Ogihara

Study author Yuji Ogihara, from the Institute of Arts and Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, defined ‘unique names’ as ones with low fr…

0 22 Mrt 2022

The most common remark

The most common remark made by new members of our group is how incredibly lonely they have been. They say finding our group helps because t…

0 22 Mrt 2022

For women in these Western

For women in these Western cultures who fly the family nest to pursue a specific lifestyle or relationship, the stigma is often even more a…

0 22 Mrt 2022

My children had a father

“My children had a father and extended family who loved them, routines and a home. Leaving was about saving myself,” she says. “Once you hi…

0 22 Mrt 2022

Now the 31 operational U-2s

Now the 31 operational U-2s in the USAF fleet are about to undergo a $50m (£37.8m) update and acquire a new mission which could see them fl…

0 21 Mrt 2022

The movie With Byrd At

The movie With Byrd At The South Pole won an Oscar for its cinematography. His book Alone is one of the classics of polar literature. The m…

0 21 Mrt 2022

The movie With Byrd At

The movie With Byrd At The South Pole won an Oscar for its cinematography. His book Alone is one of the classics of polar literature. The m…

0 21 Mrt 2022

This was the largest expedition

This was the largest expedition yet sent to Antarctica, and with it came three aircraft and the men to build an underground base in which t…

0 21 Mrt 2022

Wilkinss flight was followed

Wilkins's flight was followed by similar flights by early aerial pioneers such as Richard Byrd, aviators divided by feuds but who were as b…

0 21 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden