Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Its important to talk

“It’s important to talk to [children] about the different types of work they do, what attention it involves, why it’s valuable and importan…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 24 Mrt 2022

Todays conditions are like

Today’s conditions are like ‘take your child to work day’, but every single day, says Friedman – and, he believes, it’s problematic. For so…

0 24 Mrt 2022

Fathers are more likely to just

Fathers are more likely to just perceive [paid] market work as ‘work’. And until that changes, I think you're going to see a lot of pressur…

0 24 Mrt 2022

Singh believes rising public

Singh believes rising public awareness of wellbeing is feeding into mothers' decisions to leave the family nest, in contrast to previous ge…

0 24 Mrt 2022

Though evidence indicates

Though evidence indicates that in a cultural and social sense children aren’t growing up any more quickly than they ever have, this may be…

0 24 Mrt 2022

I was able to have some

“I was able to have some downtime in a glorious environment and also to fit into a different pattern of days; taking longer over lunch, bre…

0 23 Mrt 2022

Nevertheless

Nevertheless, we’re seeing more of our requests to consultants go unanswered. That can be seen as unprofessional, but it’s a consequence of…

0 23 Mrt 2022

Harter suggests a more

Harter suggests a more bespoke working model for each employee – which may include a shorter workweek – may be a better solution than simpl…

0 23 Mrt 2022

There are different four-day

There are different four-day workweek models: from cutting one workday, reducing working hours and being paid the same wage; to intense wor…

0 23 Mrt 2022

When the Newcastle-based

When the Newcastle-based company launched in 2014, making vegan cheese out of nuts was a new concept, but now, although the cultures and ra…

0 23 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden