Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

But while a building might

But while a building might not be designed to stand tall for millennia, that does not mean it will lack a geological legacy. According to J…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 4 Apr 2022

When the Pannonian basin

When the Pannonian basin became disconnected from the Mediterranean due to the shifting landmasses some 11 million years ago, it became a m…

0 4 Apr 2022

This suggests that the epic

This suggests that the epic interruption in the geological record was not a single, discrete phenomenon – but instead is actually at least…

0 4 Apr 2022

Its one of these features

"It's one of these features that pretty much occurs under a lot of people's feet, when they don't even realise it," says Stephen Marshak, p…

0 4 Apr 2022

Given these low odds

Given these low odds, I wondered: could there be a way of cheating? For example, might there be a way of artificially inducing fossilisatio…

0 4 Apr 2022

There are different four-day

There are different four-day workweek models: from cutting one workday, reducing working hours and being paid the same wage; to intense wor…

0 2 Apr 2022

Meg remains optimistic

Meg remains optimistic – her experience has prompted her to start her own mental-health consultancy on the side, working with schools and u…

0 2 Apr 2022

Taking it easy at work

Taking it easy at work has meant I’ve been able to focus more on myself: the gym, nutrition and reading,” he says. “Since I stopped caring,…

0 2 Apr 2022

Instead it was shaped

Instead it was shaped by a thriving indigenous community, whose cities were rapidly wiped out by European colonisers and their diseases. Th…

0 2 Apr 2022

In the 17th Century

In the 17th Century, this meant topiary. Fanciful hedges and trees like cartoon clouds were popping up in gardens across Europe, including…

0 2 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden