Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

After returning from

After returning from Heathrow Airport via a local taxi firm, I couldn't recall the driver's name but described, in huge detail, a large int…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 6 Apr 2022

Then there are my colour

Then there are my colour quirks. Don't ask why, but I can't eat orange and yellow foods together. Ordering an English breakfast means ensur…

0 6 Apr 2022

Explanations of the glass

Explanations of the glass cliff fall into three main categories: those hiring a new CEO might think that stereotypically female traits are…

0 6 Apr 2022

This type of modern

This type of modern comedy, which dates in minutes, is a far cry from a joke scribbled in the margins of a Latin text, which needed to rema…

0 6 Apr 2022

There is clearly something

There is clearly something in this joke that has kept it in use to this day, even if it is crass by today's standards. But what is it that…

0 6 Apr 2022

Virginia Woolf pictured

Virginia Woolf pictured herself swooping like a bird over the Hudson estuary, past Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty to the concrete…

0 5 Apr 2022

The real anomaly

"The real anomaly in Croatia's case is a very high number of sinkholes with significant dimension," says Italian geologist Antonio Santo at…

0 5 Apr 2022

According to this theory

According to this theory, Rodinia would have looked like a giant, hilly plateau for 200 million years – devoid of all life, which was still…

0 5 Apr 2022

Two months earlier

Two months earlier, Powell's team – an unusual assortment of trappers, suspected fugitives, Native American scouts, former editors and ex-c…

0 5 Apr 2022

f you have calcium present

f you have calcium present and a low pH, then you can get precipitation of calcium phosphate, and if this happens early enough, then this w…

0 5 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden