Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

As night began to fall

As night began to fall, I followed a trail flanked by knee-height bilberry bushes and burnt orange bracken to a sandy beach on the island's…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 11 Apr 2022

To the north a sparse scattering

To the north, a sparse scattering of sturdy houses were braced against the wind while a stretch of white-sand beach brightened the island's…

0 11 Apr 2022

Severe storms in the 1280s

Severe storms in the 1280s and 1320s destroyed buildings and blocked the harbour on which trade depended. The lower lying areas were inunda…

0 11 Apr 2022

Many of the locations

Many of the locations uploaded to Shurbsole's map were concentrated close to my home in Devon in south-west England, and after discovering…

0 11 Apr 2022

Multiple factors triggered

Multiple factors triggered Molly’s decision to switch roles, including wanting more stability amid a wave of pandemic redundancies, a desir…

0 11 Apr 2022

As my boat headed back

As my boat headed back to the mainland, a curtain of rain descended and the outline of Turtle Island began to merge into the mist until it…

0 9 Apr 2022

His conclusion: the animals

His conclusion: the animals, with their noses close to the ground, quickly suffocated in this toxic cloud, but the priests, standing taller…

0 9 Apr 2022

In Pamukkale in western

In Pamukkale in western Turkey, an enormous white rock formation towers over the surrounding plain. The gleaming mountain of petrified lime…

0 9 Apr 2022

Schiehallion in Perthshire

Schiehallion, in Perthshire, is what's often referred to as a whaleback ridge. The mountain runs from east to west – the north and south sl…

0 9 Apr 2022

Ultimately if company

Ultimately, if company values were to change writ large, it would take an ultra-privileged set of workers to begin shifting the dynamic bet…

0 9 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden