Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Nunn puts this argument

Nunn puts this argument more strongly. “I'm a conventionally trained geologist and I can tell you that a lot of other conventionally traine…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 19 Apr 2022

If this was a fictional

If this was a fictional sports movie, this story would end with a blow-by-blow account of my match against Bilzerian. You'd see me struggle…

0 19 Apr 2022

Following our initial

Following our initial conversations, Busquet started me off with 10 charts to study that are specific to heads-up play. A lot to learn, but…

0 19 Apr 2022

We are told not to check

We are told not to check our email before bedtime, but I did. Later that night, there was an email from GGPoker, the online platform that h…

0 19 Apr 2022

The micronations who run

"The micronations who run into the most trouble are those which act as though they are in competition with another state," says the Univers…

0 19 Apr 2022

Graces company has now

Grace’s company has now requested she return to the office for up to three days per week, and the return to commuting has exacerbated her s…

0 12 Apr 2022

That exposure breeds validation

That exposure breeds validation. “Social media opens up the door to many other voices that we would have not been exposed to in the past,”…

0 12 Apr 2022

There can also be more circuitous

There can also be more circuitous effects on financial instability, such as the loss of a partner’s income as a relationship falls apart. A…

0 12 Apr 2022

These sorts of programmes

These sorts of programmes are useful but tend to be small scale – sometimes only a drop in the bucket compared to both the need and availab…

0 12 Apr 2022

At the core of this shift

At the core of this shift is challenging our beliefs about what leadership looks like – but this can be a slow and intangible process. Soph…

0 12 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden