Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Dare to transgress the moral

Dare to transgress the moral expectations of the day, and you might find yourself being judged by nothing other than what you have done in…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 21 Apr 2022

Yaupon played a similar

Yaupon played a similar role for Native American tribes, including the Creek, Timucua, Chitimacha, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Cherokee, Apalachee…

0 21 Apr 2022

I had scientific agricultural

"I had scientific, agricultural training and I'd never even heard of a Menton lemon," he said. "So, I'd say to them 'Well, I brought it fro…

0 21 Apr 2022

We dropped raw leaves into

We dropped raw leaves into smoothies; cooked them in omelettes, soups, stews and curries; and chopped them to create delicious, peppery sea…

0 21 Apr 2022

This creates the risk

This creates the risk of cliques, she adds, and the creation of a two-tier workforce with a majority of in-office employees and a minority…

0 21 Apr 2022

In fact girls and boys

In fact, girls and boys with ADHD are much more similar than they are different, says Owens. “It underscores the fact that ADHD and girls i…

0 20 Apr 2022

The courts still retain

“The courts still retain control over her when it comes to sentencing and disposal,” she says. This might lead to an order to treat her con…

0 20 Apr 2022

Being black is more than

Being black is more than a trend. It is a shared experience, an identity, it is everything. So, when the scramble is over and the hashtags…

0 20 Apr 2022

The death of George Floyd

The death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US, and the subsequent Black Lives Matter protests across the globe is taking its toll…

0 20 Apr 2022

When Charlie Manzano

When Charlie Manzano, a transgender man from Martinez, California, informed his healthcare provider that he would like to register as male,…

0 20 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden