Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

They worked together

They worked together to build this completely imaginary world," explains Macintyre. Working alongside formidable administrator Hester Legge…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 26 Apr 2022

Everetts paper continues

Everett's paper, continues Byrne, was "dismissed by most of the physics establishment", so he moved into military operations research. His…

0 26 Apr 2022

Two years on many

Two years on, many workers have crafted bespoke working set-ups that keep them productive outside traditional, in-office working patterns.…

0 26 Apr 2022

Pringle attributes the uptick

Pringle attributes the uptick to the fall-out from the Great Resignation. “Labour shortages have left employers pinched and desperate to hi…

0 26 Apr 2022

These trends differ by

These trends differ by countries and industries, but figures are increasingly indicating a far-reaching worker interest that may not align…

0 26 Apr 2022

The mindset that he asked

The mindset that he asked me to adopt instead is to always assume that my opponent is a very good player and to therefore always play optim…

0 25 Apr 2022

I realised that being able

I realised that being able to ask the right questions when we have little information to hand, while also operating under duress, is a real…

0 25 Apr 2022

They perfectly display human

They perfectly display human psychology in action: give people something for free and they will value it less than something that they paid…

0 25 Apr 2022

To see what such an optimism

To see what such an optimism might look like in practice, consider an inexperienced user of a virtual environment who doesn't, for instance…

0 25 Apr 2022

To record or process information

To record or process information via an object that's always with you is, they suggested, to become a "coupled system" with that object: on…

0 25 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden