Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

You can literally love

You can literally love a site to death," she says. "You have to be able to make decisions – maybe it's smarter for us to rebury a site. It…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 28 Apr 2022

Yet over the last few years

Yet over the last few years, shipwreck hunters, amateurs and professionals alike have worked hard to save, or at least document, these prec…

0 28 Apr 2022

These vents are very innocuous

"These vents are very innocuous," says Lim. "You have to look very closely for a temperature change in the water coming up through the grou…

0 28 Apr 2022

The most dangerous

"The most dangerous dive I've ever done was on the Titanic, and that's because the Titanic is very, very big, there are wires and there are…

0 28 Apr 2022

Hed never actually

"He'd never actually done any sub diving before," says Vescovo. "I told him: 'Strange things happen down there.' The visibility is terrible…

0 28 Apr 2022

Covered in an emerald sheen

Covered in an emerald sheen of evergreen flora, vast swathes of temperate rainforest once grew all along the United Kingdom's western shore…

0 27 Apr 2022

At the opposite end of the island

At the opposite end of the island, in the tiny hamlet of St François, is Chez Robert et Solange. In this ramshackle beach shack with ramsha…

0 27 Apr 2022

From Pégomas

From Pégomas, I drove the short distance through residential neighbourhoods towards Grasse and the rose, iris and jasmine gardens that supp…

0 27 Apr 2022

And so it began

And so, it began. From that gathering of 400 people, Republic Day continues to be commemorated until now, bringing in up to 5,000 people at…

0 27 Apr 2022

In other situations

In other situations, the strength of our intuitions will depend on the extent of our experiences. The unconscious brain rifles through its…

0 27 Apr 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden