Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Some people are sceptical

Some people are sceptical about Rebalance Earth's approach, citing environmental and ethical concerns around using digital tokens supported…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 7 Mei 2022

own nemeses were a pair

own nemeses were a pair of Daniels from rural Yorkshire. They had the habit of mimicking and mocking everything I said, so that I barely da…

0 6 Mei 2022

Like other longitudinal studies

Like other longitudinal studies, Hiscock's lost touch with a number of families when it was time for the final follow-up: 101 of the origin…

0 6 Mei 2022

In addition the researchers

In addition, the researchers wrote, these strategies risk "unintended outcomes" – including increased crying, an early stop to breastfeedin…

0 6 Mei 2022

As Oei and her colleagues

As Oei and her colleagues note in their research paper, even the relatively simple surgery used for tongue-tie should not be carried out li…

0 6 Mei 2022

Everyone around her was

Everyone around her was dismissive of the problem, suggesting it was natural for new mothers to face some breastfeeding issues. Her pediatr…

0 6 Mei 2022

This is a land of climate

This is a land of climate extremes. Droughts scour the inland in the Dry (as the locals call the dry season), which runs from May to Septem…

0 5 Mei 2022

The free-roaming big

The free-roaming big cats are known as Jawai leopards, named after the dam built on the Jawai River in 1957. The pristine body of water is…

0 5 Mei 2022

Vague language is a common

Vague language is a common telltale sign of greenwashing, says Seele. Brands will use vague buzzwords such as "green", "sustainable" or "ec…

0 5 Mei 2022

But I am not just interested

But I am not just interested in whether it is fair to hold individuals responsible for climate change, I want to know how the debate was sh…

0 5 Mei 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden