Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Flick says there is also

Flick says there is also the issue of who benefits from the programme: the big companies who buy the tokens or the local communities who ca…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 14 Mei 2022

So prompted by Khans

So, prompted by Khan's assertion, I asked 16 members of the Oxford-based research ethics committee Davies chairs how they balance these con…

0 13 Mei 2022

One afternoon in April 2018

One afternoon in April 2018 I answered my rarely-used home telephone to a barrage of questions. On a crackly landline, a researcher from th…

0 13 Mei 2022

Rita Leah 26 who lives

Rita Leah, 26, who lives in Gipo says she sought help from a community health worker in December when one of her children had "hot skin". W…

0 13 Mei 2022

But Manoogan doesnt recommend

But Manoogan doesn't recommend sticking to one meal a day, since this can increase the level of glucose in our blood when we're not eating…

0 13 Mei 2022

My personal opinion

"My personal opinion on this is that, as a natural scientist, as a basic scientist, to understand the fundamentals of nature and biology in…

0 13 Mei 2022

Today geologists know

Today geologists know that the youngest of the hard, crystalline rocks are 1.7 billion years old, whereas the oldest in the sandstone layer…

0 12 Mei 2022

If you go to a black light party

If you go to a black light party in Ibiza, you will see that your nails, they kind of like look sort of ghostly fluorescence, and that's be…

0 12 Mei 2022

Looking at these ancient

Looking at these ancient creatures – trying to imagine how they lived, moved and behaved – I have often wondered what palaeontologists in t…

0 12 Mei 2022

That turned out to be his

That turned out to be his colleague Hannah Davies, another geologist at Lisbon University. "My job was to turn drawings and illustrations f…

0 12 Mei 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden