Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Maguire is also connecting dots

Maguire is also connecting dots. He says he’s working on a theory to unite his work with Drayna’s genetic findings. Meanwhile, after strugg…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 7 Jun 2022

But its success was threatened

But its success was threatened by its geography. Dunwich was established on the estuary and mouth of the Dunwich River, which allowed trade…

0 6 Jun 2022

With so many sooty terns

With so many sooty terns on an island that covers less than 1 sq km of land, it's easy to imagine that there would be little room for anyth…

0 6 Jun 2022

With all eyes on their landmark

With all eyes on their landmark conservation goals, Seychelles is gearing up to show how such a small nation can become an example for the…

0 6 Jun 2022

spent 30 years looking

"I spent 30 years looking for an Archaic site like this," said Coppa, who has overseen excavations in other places like Oman, Eritrea, Paki…

0 6 Jun 2022

The islands current vehicle

The island's current vehicle count is 60, a sizable increase from the 10 it had in the '80s when only wealthy families could afford to own…

0 6 Jun 2022

Im not at all surprised

I'm not at all surprised – in fact, I'm surprised it took this long" for an executive at a high-profile company to quit over return-to-offi…

0 2 Jun 2022

Why Because it would

Why? Because it would be ugly. I'm not sure we're going to change that perception. The truth is that most people would rather make an aesth…

0 2 Jun 2022

They just present

They just present an even bigger list of problems, from the chemicals used in their production, to the micro-plastic pollution, to the wate…

0 2 Jun 2022

Nettles with their nasty stings

Nettles, with their nasty stings, may not sound very luxurious to wear, but fortunately their defensive needles are neutralised during manu…

0 2 Jun 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden