Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

I spent two good years working

I spent two good years working on this place,” he told me. “And overnight Golden Lead destroyed my life.” Hotel bookings have plummeted, an…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 8 Jun 2022

While we waited on

While we waited on the moonlit deck, one of the Gambian guards, dressed in a crisp blue-and-white camouflage uniform, showed me a music vid…

0 8 Jun 2022

The Chinese are exporting

The Chinese are exporting our bonga fish to feed it to their tilapia fish, which they’re shipping back here to Gambia to sell to us, more e…

0 8 Jun 2022

Fewer than 10 scientists

Fewer than 10 scientists went out to sea with the Subsea mission and they worked with a larger group of colleagues on shore. For the Viper…

0 8 Jun 2022

Developing a vehicle

Developing a vehicle that is going to survive is really hard," says Smith. "You need really thick walls to prevent the electronics from get…

0 8 Jun 2022

After months of working

After months of working from home during the worst of the pandemic, a few months ago Sneha, who works in promotions in the UK, was asked to…

0 7 Jun 2022

There is a singing network

“There is a singing network in the brain [which is] quite broadly distributed,” Wilson says. When we speak, the hemisphere of the brain dea…

0 7 Jun 2022

Any early intervention

Any early intervention [in these patients] has to be extremely unobtrusive; it has to be extremely safe,” he says. “And a flashing light or…

0 7 Jun 2022

Through Padgetts eyes

Through Padgett’s eyes, the puddle is transformed into complex rippling patterns, overlapping and forming shapes like stars or snowflakes.…

0 7 Jun 2022

I dont know why I like

“I don’t know why I like perfect squares,” he says. “It’s not just a perfect square, it’s two to the power of four or four squared but I ju…

0 7 Jun 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden