Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Meanwhile the majority

Meanwhile, the majority of studies rely on "parent report", such as questionnaire responses or sleep diaries kept by the parents, rather th…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 18 Jun 2022

Since then the guidelines

Since then, the guidelines at their hospital have changed, says Oei. Every child struggling to breastfeed because of suspected tongue-tie m…

0 18 Jun 2022

But as time passed

But as time passed, Parmar realised something was wrong. At parties, her son could never play with the other kids, because he was always th…

0 18 Jun 2022

However he still feels ambivalent

However, he still feels ambivalent about the idea of finally having an answer: "The question is, what would it mean for me? And for my pare…

0 18 Jun 2022

Theres also the problem

There’s also the problem of requesting flexible work in the first place. When a person is already worried about how other people perceive t…

0 17 Jun 2022

Sneha for one is opting

Sneha, for one, is opting to stay. At the moment, she doesn’t plan to leave her job, but she hopes her bosses will change their approach. “…

0 17 Jun 2022

Thats a benefit to management

That’s a benefit to management, too, adds Lopushinsky. If the ultimate goal of office fun is to facilitate team bonding, it’ll work a lot b…

0 17 Jun 2022

The key takeaway here is that

“The key takeaway here is that the supply of, and employees’ demand for, remote jobs have both grown rapidly over the past two years, but d…

0 17 Jun 2022

At work Umus finds

At work, Umus finds that expenses accumulate. “I usually grab both breakfast and lunch around work,” says Umus. “The cheapest option is Pre…

0 17 Jun 2022

What is an economists

What is an economist’s favourite food? Burgers, chips and pizza might not immediately come to mind – but the consumption of meals like thes…

0 16 Jun 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden