Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

The idea of taking time

The idea of taking time apart during a period of transition certainly resonates with Marc and his wife Sam, who took a relationship gap whe…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 28 Jun 2022

Beberoyale had been

Beberoyale had been in the process of coming out as non-binary, “playing with wearing a packer or a binder, not wearing makeup”, they say.…

0 28 Jun 2022

But the bland muri gets

But the bland muri gets the signature Bangladeshi fireworks – the "jhal" in jhal muri – from a smorgasbord of explosively hot and sour ingr…

0 27 Jun 2022

Litti chokha have been my

Litti chokha have been my own favourite street snack for a long time, and I have always found the best versions at Nimtala Ghat Street in N…

0 27 Jun 2022

Needless to say this joke

Needless to say, this joke wouldn't pack out comedy clubs today. However, it is striking that the earliest recorded joke is about toilet hu…

0 27 Jun 2022

As well as scales measuring

As well as scales measuring personality, well-being, and empathy, kindness was assessed by asking people how often they carry out a long li…

0 27 Jun 2022

Then along came a fungi

Then along came a fungi obsession, where I would walk for hours to find a specific mushroom. My sensory idiosyncrasies went haywire. The dr…

0 27 Jun 2022

Turning cameras off

Turning cameras off can eliminate these distractions and allow workers to be more engaged in the meeting. And being out of vision might eve…

0 25 Jun 2022

We have lost a large

"We have lost a large number of forest elephants in the past two decades," says Thomas Breuer, African forest elephants coordinator at the…

0 25 Jun 2022

While Lins team was

While Lin's team was setting up the equipment on the slopes of Yangmingshan, the CWB began creating the logistics of the early warning syst…

0 25 Jun 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden