Epson Printer Offline
Printers is now become an essential piece of equipment in both the office and the home. It has gradually evolved into one of the most forward-thinking hardware items in the IT sector. You've undoubtedly came across a Epson printer if you've ever worked with a printing machine. They are among the most effective on the market.
A machine, on the other hand, is a machine, and it will always exhibit defects from time to time. One of the most typical Epson printer problems is the printer going offline. When you tried to print a document, it just did not appear on your computer. The real problem now is determining what causes it to malfunction. We discovered that it can exhibit the printer offline error for a variety of causes after additional investigation.
1) Driver Issue
One of the most evident concerns when dealing with a Epson printer machine has been this. A corrupted driver or a bad driver update can also cause this printer error issue with printers. All you have to do now is find the right driver for your printer. It is simple to accomplish with a few simple actions.
- Uninstall the printer driver that is currently installed.
- Visit the Printer website and choose your printer model
- Go to the Drivers & Download tab and download the appropriate driver.
- Download and install the printer driver
- Connect your printer to the computer when the installation asks for it.
- Complete the installation and verify that your printer is working properly in the Printers & Scanners area.
2) Network Error/Port Error
With Windows Update or any changes in firewall settings, the printer frequently appears to lose its network configuration. To manually configure the network connection, follow the steps below.
- Open the Control Panel
- Click your Epson printer name and select the Ports tab
- Find the IP address assigned to your Epson printer
- Paste the IP address into the address bar of your preferred browser
- You'll be able to access the printer's settings menu.
- You can manually set the IP address or dynamically update a new IP address to see if the printer is now online.
If the Epson printer remains offline, you'll need to double-check your USB and wireless network settings.
- Open the Control Panel
- Look for Device Manager settings in the Control Panel
- Scroll down to the USB Controller's Area
- Right-click on USB Root Hub and select Properties.
- Select Properties
- Go to the Power Management Tab
- Uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
- Restart the computer and go back to the Device Manager settings.
- Look for Network Adapters and click it.
- Right-click on the Wireless Adapter
- Select Properties and then Power Management
- Uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option
- Restart the computer to save the changes
These are some simple ways to ensure that you get a working Epson printer without becoming irritated or having your work delayed. If the solutions listed here don't resolve the Dell printer offline problem, you'll need to contact a professional. They'll look for any minor issues that are preventing your printer from connecting to your computer. They'll have your printer up and running in no time.
How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue?
An Epson Printer outage reduces job efficiency in the office, preventing you from completing duties that are urgent. Nobody wants a dead printer in the office, especially if it's linked to the internet but appears to be offline.
In this article, we'll explain why such a problem occurs and how to troubleshoot Epson printers that have gone offline.
What is the cause of my Epson printer's inability to print?
If your Epson printer isn't working, it's most likely due to a setting issue. Epson printers typically display an offline status due to an outdated configuration on your computer. It could possibly be a software problem that isn't compatible with the system's settings, or your WiFi network may be weak.
Steps To fix why My Epson Printer Offline (Windows)
Step.1- Disable Epson Printer Offline Manually
For Windows 8.1 and 10, resolve the epson printer offline issue. Disabling the option manually is one of the best approaches to fix Epson printer offline difficulties. The steps are as follows:
- To open a dialogue box, press the Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- In the search box type Control Panel and hit Enter.
- In the Control Panel, look at the Devices and Printers.
- A window box will appear, displaying the Epson Printer's name. Right-click on the listed model and select ‘see what is printing' from the drop-down menu.
- Before attempting to use the printer offline, you must first press the printer option to ensure that there are no check marks on anything. Now click the printer button again, and this time select the Set as Default Printer option.
- Now close the window and then try to check if you can use your printer.
Step.2-Reinstall Product Software
- Before reinstalling your Epson product software in your PC, make sure you know your network name (SSID) and password. Follow these simple methods to resolve your Epson WiFi printer's offline issue:
- Navigate to the product's control panel and reset the WiFi setting. Press OK after selecting Setup>Restore Default Settings>Network Settings>Yes.
- For Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, go to the Apps screen, pick Control Panel, and then Windows Firewall.
- Turn off your computer's firewall. Deactivate any third-party software that was used to activate the firewall.
- Select Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features from the Apps panel. Select Uninstall/Change to remove the Epson product software from the list.
- From there, try to uninstall all the Epson printer product related software apps such as Epson Scan and Epson Event Manager.
- Turn off your WiFi router. Detach all the cables associated with it. Wait for the brief period and plug back all the cables and turn it on.
- Install the Epson printer related Drivers and Utilities Combo Package. Therefore, save the desired location of the file properly so you can recover it later if required.
- The file that you have just downloaded by referring to the on-instructions try to install it. It will ask you to select the option Select your Connection Screen, select Wireless connection from it and then click Next.
- A screen will appear with the option Select Setup. Now, select Set up printer for the first time.
- There is another option will appear where it will ask you to Select a Wireless Network Setup Method. Follow all the remaining on-screen instruction by clicking on it.
The WiFi set up as well as the reinstallation of the software is completed. Post that, you can enable your system’s Firewall.
Reinstall Epson Printer
Here is another best way to resolve the ‘Epson Printer Offline’ says issue is reinstalling the printer. We have compiled a step by step guide to help reinstall your Epson printer:
- All together press the Windows key and ‘R’ key to open the Run dialog box
- Enter ‘devmgmt.msc’ command and press enter.
- A Device Manager window pops up that displays the list of devices.
- Press, choose Printer and Printer Queues, right-click on your Epson printer option and select Uninstall.
- Open the Run dialog box again and enter control panel
- Double click the option ‘Devices and Printers’ from the control panel list.
- Hit Right-click to select the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Windows 10 users skip the next step. Windows 7 users are required to press the Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer box.
- Click to choose ‘The printer that is wanted isn’t listed’.
- Choose the option ‘Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname’ and enter next.
- Now type the IP address and Port name of your Epson printer. Click on Next to reinstall your printer.
- After restarting your computer, you must be able to use your printer. Find whether the Epson Printer says offline issue is resolved or not.
How to check IP address and port name of printer
- Right-click on your printer and choose Printer properties.
- Tick the checked Port with √ mark in Ports, and then click Configure Port…
Now you can see the Port name and IP address of your printer on the pop-up window.
Je moet lid zijn van Beter HBO om reacties te kunnen toevoegen!
Wordt lid van Beter HBO