Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Theres a certain ambivalence

“There’s a certain ambivalence,” says Hormes, “It’s inherently pleasurable, but I also live in a culture that tells me I shouldn’t have thi…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 8 Mrt 2022

Orloks skin-crawling

Orlok's skin-crawling make-up and costume are extraordinary, but Schreck's performance is key. With his uncanny stillness, and his slow, st…

0 5 Mrt 2022

Crucially they also discovered

Crucially, they also discovered that, because they need open, sandy soil on which to lay their eggs, sooty terns could not nest beneath the…

0 5 Mrt 2022

He still remembers that moment

He still remembers that moment when the boat neared the first possible site. "Everyone went very quiet when we came up towards the first si…

0 5 Mrt 2022

Even going back to the Industrial

Even going back to the Industrial Era, there was still some discussion about people becoming attracted to each other in the workplace,” say…

0 5 Mrt 2022

At its core solo polyamory

At its core, solo polyamory refers to people who are open to dating or engaging in multiple meaningful relationships without having a ‘prim…

0 5 Mrt 2022

Museums are including images

Museums are including images of precious objects in their collections along with descriptions of what we have learned about them. The Kruma…

0 4 Mrt 2022

But there are always going

But there are always going to be apps that you feel like you can’t live without and, for me, they’re my social media apps. Their privacy se…

0 4 Mrt 2022

The level of digital clutter

The level of digital clutter that will result in feeling overwhelmed is going to be different for each person, says Neave. “If they get to…

0 4 Mrt 2022

Defining digital hoarding

Defining digital hoarding as the “accumulation of digital files to the point of loss of perspective, which eventually results in stress and…

0 4 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden