Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

In the 1990s the type

In the 1990s, the type of batteries needed to power Ingenuity had only recently been developed and few had realised the potential of materi…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 21 Mrt 2022

If it seemed like a pedantic

If it seemed like a pedantic conversation for a guided ski trip, it was intentional. This was day one of a unique new adventure; one of the…

0 20 Mrt 2022

By the time they got up onto

By the time they got up onto the ridge, there was quite the fireworks display," Milius said. "So, they went back down to the base only to f…

0 20 Mrt 2022

Conley says he wishes

Conley says he wishes he had been bold enough to take a stand earlier in his job search, “but it took me a while to value myself to get to…

0 20 Mrt 2022

Trial and error is bad and costly

Trial and error is bad and costly for companies who are hiring, so they often compensate by making the recruitment process more and more fo…

0 20 Mrt 2022

So many people told me that

“So many people told me that, when they found out it was going to be six or seven interviews, they pulled out, so it was a bigger thing tha…

0 20 Mrt 2022

In the Netherlands

In the Netherlands, a country which is largely built on reclaimed land and a third of which remains below sea level, the idea is not so far…

0 16 Mrt 2022

Earthquakes are not

Earthquakes are not the only environmental dangers animals seem to have advanced warning of. Birds are increasingly in the spotlight for ap…

0 16 Mrt 2022

It was a workshop where

It was a workshop where we co-constructed knowledge," says Breceda. "Because it's not like 'wise' scientists are going to tell local people…

0 16 Mrt 2022

Mexican and US scientists

Mexican and US scientists, alongside local communities, are now seeking not only to solve this mystery of the missing stream oak saplings,…

0 16 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden