Benefits of Using Custom Boxes
Using custom boxes can bring a lot of benefits for you and your company, it can help to save more money, get more publicity and show a more professional impression. Most of the top companies use these boxes due to its multiple benefits.
1. Looks more professional
Are you asking yourself how to show your professionalism with custom boxes? It is possible, and there are multiple ways to do it. One example could be printing in the box the physical address of your company along with the company logo, contact number, and your company's email address.
2. The size you need
One of the biggest benefits is that you can grab any size you want to get the perfect fit for your products. By doing this, you'll be saving a lot of money in reducing the packaging material that you need. Another thing is that you will also save money on buying smaller boxes.
3. It looks stunning!
It looks much better than a simple brown box with nothing on the sides, just compare a colored box with a logo, company name, contact number, email, a particular size and design with a boring standard brown square box, it I attract way more people.
How to Get Custom Boxes
Once you've decided that you want these boxes, it's time to think about how you are going to get the custom boxes and what is the design that you have in mind.
Think of the design and inspiration
While looking for boxes in custom boxes websites, they offer you the editing tools but is up to you to decide how you are going to make your box, think of the colors, the size, the location where you want to place the logo, phone number, etc.
Find a custom box manufacturer
Now that you have your design in mind, it is time to find a good manufacturer who can get you the boxes done.
Depending on your location, you will find different types of box manufacturers. Go online and search for custom box manufacturers, contact them and tell them all the details about your idea to see if it is possible and to get a sense of the price. The more boxes you buy, the less expensive each box will be, the price also varies with the kind of logo you chose, and box design and size, so keep all these in mind.
Tips when getting your custom boxes done
• You might hear the concept "flute size" this is the thickness of the cardboard substrate
• The best materials you can chose to make your box are Kemi White, Kraft and White. Kemi boxes consist of a clay coated substrate that looks really good, preventing the ink from penetrating the liner and making a glossy finish
The White one costs a little more money; this is because you get a higher printing quality.
The Kraft, is the most common of three, it is the least expensive, has a brown color and it is made from recycled materials.
• Mailer is the most used box style, you can use this one on your boxes, not all mailers are created the same way, so if you want to be sure, request some samples so you can see which one is the best.
Packaging plays a significant role when it comes to marketing a product. It's what the client sees first, and it will establish their opinion on the company they just subscribed to. And you don't even have to be an expert to know that first impression can easily dictate whether your business will reach the high road or end up in a ditch. Custom Packaging is not recommended for startup businesses. However, for established ones it can do wonders when it comes to brand marketing. Hitting all the right details at the same time can elevate your company to a whole new level of success. If you think conducting a proper custom packaging on your product is simple well, then you made a mistake. It is not, there are a lot of playing factors that can custom boxes, easily affect the outcome. Listed below are some of the basic things you need to know first about custom packaging before you give it a try.
TYPES OF BOXES
Different types of parcels and boxes can be used for packaging. From the regular ones to unique new items that can improve the overall aesthetic of your business. Here are some of them.
• Bubble Wrap Mailers
• Traditional boxes
• Rigid Envelopes
• Customized Envelopes
WAYS TO PRINT THE CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING
.Just like the types of boxes, printing can also be done in a lot of ways. Having the right amount of knowledge on how the flow works can work to your advantage and avoid getting ripped off or sold out by fraudulent people.
• Digital Printing - used in most small-sized batches. It is almost similar to home printers that almost everyone has in their homes.
• Flexographic Printing - this one is typically used for mass production. It works in a stamping-like manner.
• Li tho-Label Printing - Unlike the first two, the litho label provides a cleaner finish and a name that has a higher resolution.
One way to save you money is to know what box sizes are you going to need for your business. Doing bulk orders on each size available are not that recommended because of the high probability that you're not going to be able to use all of them.
Now that you're already aware of some basic but important thinks in custom sized subscription box packaging, here's a list of what you need to consider next.
• The way you're going to print it. - Since there are different types of printing, the design or resolution of your box can be affected.
• If you chose the right colors to represent your company - Make sure it goes well with your brand.
• The program where you're going to make it. - You're going to design an essential part for your business, go for nothing less than the absolute best.
• Samples for everyone to see. - Before you do mass printing, it's great to ask everyone first for their opinions. Maybe they could even give proper inputs that can help you a lot.