Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

Whether having children

“Whether having children later in life, not having children at all, having children and then for somebody else to be the primary carer of t…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 1 Apr 2022

Part of this acceptance

Part of this acceptance is down to societal stereotyping of men as well as women: fathers have traditionally been viewed as less capable ca…

0 1 Apr 2022

Academics and therapists

Academics and therapists following the “slight shift” towards more mothers choosing to live apart from children say there is a wide spectru…

0 1 Apr 2022

Children are now constantly

Children are now constantly getting what Pasnik calls “media-delivered ideas” – content aimed at adults and viewed mostly over the internet…

0 1 Apr 2022

This changed for many

This changed for many in places like the US and Britain by the late 1800s, however. There, middle class women could attend college, paving…

0 1 Apr 2022

Zandile Ndhlovu has a similar

Zandile Ndhlovu has a similar relationship with the mindfulness that freediving requires. She qualified as an instructor in a water-filled…

0 31 Mrt 2022

A shoal of silvery seabream

A shoal of silvery seabream wiggle past. Rays of sunlight dart through the briny turquoise water, gilding the dancing kelp fronds. An octop…

0 31 Mrt 2022

But I now use my time

But I now use my time more efficiently. I can work when it’s most convenient: once the children are in bed I can log on and get some ‘deep…

0 31 Mrt 2022

This is an idea echoed by

This is an idea echoed by Vanessa Matsis-McCready, the associate general counsel at HR consultancy Engage. She points out that in many coun…

0 31 Mrt 2022

Alexis believes her social

Alexis believes her social anxiety started when she was a child. The 21-year-old, who lives in North Carolina, US, moved around often, and…

0 31 Mrt 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden