Discussies van pumpui momo (594)

Begonnen discussies (594) Antwoorden Recente activiteiten

There is another term

There is another term that is used by Chinese-speaking people: “原谅” [yuan liang], which is a bit like “forbearance” in English. Taking the…

Begonnen door pumpui momo

0 23 Jul 2022

If you think of our cultural

If you think of our cultural influences, too, forgiveness is everywhere. Is there a culture or religion on this planet that does not encour…

0 23 Jul 2022

The assumption and stereotype

The assumption and stereotype that women are overly emotional, sensitive, irrational or fly off the handle easily is used to excuse the dis…

0 23 Jul 2022

A desire to give the impression

A desire to give the impression of competence might be one reason behind the rise of "vocal fry" among young American women, says Pisanski.…

0 23 Jul 2022

This article is part of Laws

This article is part of Laws of Attraction, a series co-produced by BBC Future and BBC Reel that explores the roles our senses play in how…

0 23 Jul 2022

Someone who knows

Someone who knows all about the next generation is Laura Donnelly, who went to watch England's nail-biting quarter final with adult and chi…

0 22 Jul 2022

One of my sisters was married

"One of my sisters was married in Amritsar. My brother-in-law visited us in April 1947 and persuaded my father to send us with him. He knew…

0 22 Jul 2022

The 25-year-old revved up

The 25-year-old revved up the Eugene crowd before taking to his blocks, left Bednarek and Knighton in his wake and then paraded round the t…

0 22 Jul 2022

Recently job hopping

Recently, job hopping – which Lake defines as switching roles once a year – has flourished, with younger workers driving much of this movem…

0 22 Jul 2022

However these stereotypes may

However, these stereotypes may be outdated. In a tight labour market and an environment where companies show less and less loyalty to worke…

0 22 Jul 2022

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Beter HBO.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden